How to retrive block of data from database by passing to response ( Messages )

Topics: General Discussion Forum, July and December Releases Forum, Service Factory Modeling Edition Forum
Aug 3, 2009 at 12:06 PM

actually i was retrieve block of data from database then put to DataTable and passing to message response , then i got this kind of error..

The underlying connection was closed: The connection was closed unexpectedly.

Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code.

Exception Details: System.Net.WebException: The underlying connection was closed: The connection was closed unexpectedly.

then i increase the maxReceivedMessageSize to 500000000 and maxBufferSize to 500000000  :(  ... it dose not work :( it dose not work :( 

Aug 3, 2009 at 1:15 PM

HI,

I would check first how you are dealing with error handling in your proxy. If you try to close the proxy instance after a connection error was thrown then you will get an error like this (try a simple try/catch block arround your service call to get the actual error).

The other reasone may be for a long call because your are debugging or the service is taking long to send the response back to the client. For this scenario you may find further details in this link or this or may be this:

Aug 3, 2009 at 2:03 PM

:) actually the result is to simple i changed DataTable to DataSet it's working now :D