Service Factory and VS vNext

Topics: General Discussion Forum, Service Factory Modeling Edition Forum
Jun 30, 2008 at 8:10 AM
Hi all,
We customized service factory and we use it integrated with Visual Studio. We would like to know how service factory will integrate with future versions of Visual Studio because we invested time and money in customizations?

Can you please share with us some of the future plans, because we do not want to have a risk that our investments in the future VS versions become unusable.

Thanks,
Indigo Cowboy

Jul 21, 2008 at 7:46 AM
Can someone from MS comment on this?

Thanks,
Indigo Cowboy
Jul 21, 2008 at 6:55 PM

Hi

I found some roadmap details for this project in homepage... I am not sure whether team is still sticking to it or not..

http://www.codeplex.com/servicefactory/Wiki/View.aspx?title=V3Roadmap&referringTitle=Home

hope it helps

IndigoCowboy wrote:
Hi all,
We customized service factory and we use it integrated with Visual Studio. We would like to know how service factory will integrate with future versions of Visual Studio because we invested time and money in customizations?

Can you please share with us some of the future plans, because we do not want to have a risk that our investments in the future VS versions become unusable.

Thanks,
Indigo Cowboy

Jul 24, 2008 at 3:51 AM
Thanks for providing the link msaivara. Yes, we're still planning to stick to it. To be even more transparent, I've just updated that page with more detail about the next version. Well, at least what we have in mind at this point. As always, bring on the feedback :)

Don