What is the Image size that can be uploaded ?

Topics: General Discussion Forum, July and December Releases Forum, Service Factory Modeling Edition Forum
Jun 28, 2008 at 5:51 PM
Hi,
I am using WCF services in my project. Initially there was some problem with the image uploading. Based on that issues, i posted threads on codeplex. but i got reply as its not because of the WCF, but its because of the problem with my web site.

I am coming tio the point.
I am not able to upload images of size grater than 16 KB.
if i try to upload the image that is grater thatn 16 KB, i am getting an error like this :

The formatter threw an exception while trying to deserialize the message: There was an error while trying to deserialize parameter http://cxxxx.ServiceContracts/2008/02:xx. The InnerException message was 'There was an error deserializing the object of type xxx.DataContracts.xx. The maximum array length quota (16384) has been exceeded while reading XML data. This quota may be increased by changing the MaxArrayLength property on the XmlDictionaryReaderQuotas object used when creating the XML reader. Line 1, position 55772.'. Please see InnerException for more details.<o:p></o:p>

How can i solve this isse ?
I am searchign for the answer for past 4 months.
yet i am not able to solve it