The following arguments are required and don't have values: DataAccessProject, BusinessEntitiesProject, BusinessLogicProject, ServiceImplementationProject, ServiceContractsProject, MessageContractsProject, FaultContractsProject, DataContractsProject. Can

Topics: Service Factory Modeling Edition Forum
Feb 15, 2008 at 10:23 PM
Edited Feb 15, 2008 at 10:34 PM
I am getting the following error while trying to create new WCF implementation project s

Microsoft.Practices.RecipeFramework.RecipeExecutionException: An exception occurred during the binding of reference or execution of recipe CreateWCFService. Error was: The following arguments are required and don't have values: DataAccessProject, BusinessEntitiesProject, BusinessLogicProject, ServiceImplementationProject, ServiceContractsProject, MessageContractsProject, FaultContractsProject, DataContractsProject. Can't continue execution..
You can remove the reference to this recipe through the Guidance Package Manager.
at Microsoft.Practices.RecipeFramework.Recipe.ThrowIfRequiredArgumentsAreNull(IDictionaryService arguments)
at Microsoft.Practices.RecipeFramework.Recipe.Execute(Boolean allowSuspend)
at Microsoft.Practices.RecipeFramework.GuidancePackage.Execute(String recipe, IAssetReference reference, IDictionary arguments)
at Microsoft.Practices.RecipeFramework.GuidancePackage.ExecuteFromTemplate(String recipe, IDictionary arguments)
at Microsoft.Practices.RecipeFramework.VisualStudio.Templates.UnfoldTemplate.ExecuteRecipe(Boolean executeActions)
at Microsoft.Practices.RecipeFramework.VisualStudio.Templates.UnfoldTemplate.RunFinished()

Any help will be appreciated

Thanks

Victor
Feb 18, 2008 at 9:50 PM
I solved the problem. I re-installed the web service software factory (using a short path) plus other software indicated in the instalation document.

VictorCode