WSSF Installation Failure

Topics: General Discussion Forum, Service Factory Modeling Edition Forum
Jan 15, 2008 at 11:17 PM
Hello, in trying to follow the installation instructions provided in the ServiceFactoryDocs.chm I am unable to complete the "Prebuild" function as described. The instructions are to use the VS 2005 Command Window and then navigate to the folder where the "PostInstall.proj" is located such as, "C:\Projects\WssfSrc\" and run this command as; "msbuild PostInstall.proj". This does not work so therfore can you help me with this.

What happens is when I try to load the WSSF Guidance project it fails because it can not find a "ProductKey.snk" which updates all of the project modules with paths and the product key. Thank you for your help and concern.
Jan 16, 2008 at 12:38 AM
Error Message, Error "1 Cryptographic failure while signing assembly 'C:\Projects\WssfSrc\Service Factory Guidance Package\Installer\obj\Debug\Microsoft.Practices.ServiceFactory.GuidancePackage.Installer.dll' -- 'Error reading key file 'c:\Projects\WssfSrc\ProductKey.snk' -- The system cannot find the file specified. ' Service factory Guidance Package Installer"