Problems with latest release of WSSF

Oct 17, 2007 at 2:46 PM
I downloaded the latest release, uninstalled the previous one (Dec 2006) and installed the new one. I see now that just a blank solution is created when choosing the Sevicing Model and then you have to choose to create the Wcf projects. After creating the projects, I right click on a project and under the Servicing Model Edition menu choice I don't get any options to create data contracts or service contracts or fault contracts. Am I missing something with this new release?
Oct 17, 2007 at 5:50 PM
You need to right click on the model to add contracts. When you create your model, you can then generate the code into the WCF project.
Oct 17, 2007 at 7:01 PM
I am a little confused. I right clicked on the solutions and created my Wcf implementation projects such as DataContracts etc. Now how do I actually create a DataContract class. I right click on the project but I don't see anywhere to create a data contract.
Developer
Oct 18, 2007 at 6:35 PM
From the model project, right click and Add a new model. You can then choose a data contract model.
On the model you will need to specify a project mapping table that will point to the set of Wcf implementation projects you have already specified.

-b