Repairing Web Service Software Factory - December 2006

Topics: General Discussion Forum, July and December Releases Forum, Service Factory Modeling Edition Forum
Aug 29, 2007 at 1:25 PM

Hi,

How can I repair the Web Service Software Factory - December 2006?

I click the Web Service Software Factory - December 2006 (refresh).msi, after choosing repair, it gives me the following error messages:

"Unable to get installer types in the C:\Program Files\Microsoft Visual Studio 8\Common7\IDE\PublicAssemblies\Microsoft.Practices.ServiceFactory.Asmx.Installer.dll assembly. --> Unable to load one or more of the requested types. Retrive the LoaderExceptions property for more information."

"Unable to get installer types in the C:\Program Files\Microsoft Visual Studio 8\Common7\IDE\PublicAssemblies\Microsoft.Practices.ServiceFactory.DataAccess.Installer.dll assembly. --> Unable to load one or more of the requested types. Retrive the LoaderExceptions property for more information."

"Unable to get installer types in the C:\Program Files\Microsoft Visual Studio 8\Common7\IDE\PublicAssemblies\Microsoft.Practices.ServiceFactory.WCF.Installer.dll assembly. --> Unable to load one or more of the requested types. Retrive the LoaderExceptions property for more information."

"Unable to get installer types in the C:\Program Files\Microsoft Visual Studio 8\Common7\IDE\PublicAssemblies\Microsoft.Practices.ServiceFactory.WCF.Security.Installer.dll assembly. --> Unable to load one or more of the requested types. Retrive the LoaderExceptions property for more information."

I can't uninstall it from Control Panel, I can't repair it as I described.

Any help?