Aero and guidances wizards

Topics: General Discussion Forum
May 21, 2007 at 2:41 AM
Hi,
I just started playing around with the factory, great stuff :) Though I came under a very awkward issue with Vista, and since its nowhere to be found in the known issues, I'm sure there's something to be done. In a lot of the wizards, the layout is a complete mess. For example, the worse so far was the CRUD creation wizard, where I could barely see the text fields, and the message field at the bottom was under the text, etc.

There's a bunch of others where the text fields and property windows on the right cut off. Again, considering there's a known issue for the (...) not appearing in the translator wizard, but not on this, I'm guessing I might have done something wrong in the install or something...

Any tip?

Thank you,
-Francois
May 21, 2007 at 5:36 AM
If I remember correctly, this should have been solved with the GAX/GAT February 2007 releases. Are you sure you are using those and not the ones from June/July 2006?
May 21, 2007 at 2:52 PM
Yup, I wished it would be that simple, so I double checked. Only have one version of GAX/GAT on my computer (started trying out P&P stuff in march), and its definately the february 2007 releases.