This version of the open source service factory 2010 is the port to Visual Studio 2012 RTM.
Notice that this port is operative (build and running) but does not have any upgrade or refactoring that might levarage new features of NET v4.5 or VS11.
- Some warnings after build because of the deprecated namespace "System.Workflow.*". This does not break the current code since the old types are still valid in v4.5
- All the units are passing but only a smoke test was done on the models and code generation.
- The current build platform is x86 to align with some references.
- The main vsix package is pretty big because it contains the 3 model packages along with all the binary references.
- It was not tested on different versions of VS other than Ultimate.
- Uninstalling VSIX packages not tested.