Please take a moment to give us some feedback

Topics: General Discussion Forum
Coordinator
May 8, 2007 at 7:16 AM
Hey everyone,

First, I want to thank everyone for all of the excellent feedback on the ASMX and WCF versions of the Service Factory. I couldn't ask for better community members. I hope you're seeing that we're putting the feedback to good use in v3. Even given all the great feedback, you know how management is ... they want numbers. So I'm going to ask that you all please take just a moment to complete a small survey on your experiences so we can have some data to make higher level decisions. Here is some information on the survey.

It covers the 4 factories from the patterns & practices team (web service, smart client, web client, and mobile client) and shouldn't take you to too long to have a real impact on the future of software factories. There are 9 generic questions and 9 questions for each software factory you have used/are using. The first 8 questions shouldn’t take any more than 1 or 2 minutes to answer. Each 9 factory-specific questions shouldn't take any more than 10 minutes to answer and you will only see the questions for the factories you choose. The last open-ended "any-other-feedback" question will take as long as you choose.

If you're interested, here is the blog entry version of my request: http://blogs.msdn.com/donsmith/archive/2007/05/07/a-time-for-reflection-and-assessment.aspx

Thanks a bunch!