Layering multiple structures

Topics: General Discussion Forum
Feb 23, 2007 at 10:09 PM
I'm working on a SOA solution where I use typed project multiple times. But it seems the project keeps missplacing things like classes. It automatically tries to place a file in a certain place while there are more options to place it. For instance, I'm using the option "Create implementation" after creating an service contract, but it uses my first Implementation project while that has no connection what so ever with the target one. Is this is a bug or hasn't there been requirements for usage of multiple projects of the same kind within a project?
It's not really a disaster because you can just move the files and rename the namespace to make finish it, but I'm just wondering.
Feb 26, 2007 at 2:21 PM
Michel,

From what you are describing, it seems that you need to specify the appropriate responsibility to your projects in order to be considered as a specific project type on each recipe. At the solution level, go to the Unlock recipe and then right click on each project and set the responsibility according to that project type/functionality. Let me know if this corrects your problem or if I missing the point or you have another problem with this.

Charly
Feb 27, 2007 at 11:53 AM