How can i debug WSSF 2008?

Topics: General Discussion Forum, July and December Releases Forum, Service Factory Modeling Edition Forum
Apr 15, 2008 at 3:04 PM

I created a Web Service using WSSF 2008 and client web application to consume the web service.

i am able to use the web service without any error but i am not getting any result. So i want to debug my code in WSSF.

i wrote the business logic under businesslogic layer and i am calling that from the partial class that i created unser serviceimplementation layer.

WCFService.Test.BusinessEntities.BusinessParams bp;
bp = new WCFService.Test.BusinessEntities.BusinessParams();

WCFService.Test.DataContracts.ClientParams cp;
cp = TranslateBetweenBusinessParamsAndClientParams.TranslateBusinessParamsToClientParams(bp);

WCFService.Test.BusinessLogic.CallingClass cc = new WCFService.Test.BusinessLogic.CallingClass();
cc.GenerateTennesseeExplCoverages(cp.ClientID, cp.State, cp.CompanyNumber);

so i added the all dlls projects to my client project but still i am not able tyo debug.

Please let me know whether i am calling the businesslogic in a correct way or not and how to debug.

Thanks and Regards,
Kumar.
Apr 16, 2008 at 12:12 PM
The debugging method here is the same as any other client/server app where you start your web service in debug mode and then call the client (in debug mode as well).

VS2005