How To Design Big Project With WSSF?

Topics: General Discussion Forum, July and December Releases Forum, Service Factory Modeling Edition Forum
Mar 29, 2008 at 2:21 AM
Now we are going to desgin a project with wssf,we have abount thirty servicecontract(which include about 10 operations),But in WSSF we cann't design a service implement serveral servicecontracts.If we use serveral services in WSSF,can they share same datacontract definition?Can they generate code in same project
Mar 31, 2008 at 5:38 PM
You can simply put each of your service contracts in a separate service contract model file and reuse your data contracts referenced in a DC model file. At the same time, you ca also use the same PMT in all your models so you will generate all the code to the same projects, according to each project role.
Apr 1, 2008 at 10:18 AM
Thanks charlyfriend.It seems as if when I have multiple servicecontracts,I must implement multiple services too.Is it possible to use one service to implement multiple servicecontract with WSSF?When I have multiple service,Then client must also have different proxy for each service also,it seems quite complicated.
Apr 1, 2008 at 4:10 PM
You can't use one service with multiple SCs. However, if you end up with multiple proxies, you still have some options to simpify your desing by sharing your DCs or even creating a base service class (as a service agent strategy) and deriving your proxies from that class. You will find example of both solutions (shared DCs and base service class) in this forum.