Where is Global Bank RI in this version?

Topics: Service Factory Modeling Edition Forum
Mar 8, 2008 at 7:58 PM
Where is Global Bank RI in this version?
Developer
Mar 10, 2008 at 8:12 PM
It was not included in this version so you can still find it in December 2006 release.
Mar 27, 2008 at 1:51 PM
Are there anything to look out for (problems, etc.) when using the December 2006 RI with the latest version of WSSF?
Developer
Mar 27, 2008 at 5:42 PM
Just check for any reference that might need to be updated and you should be good to go.
Open a new thread in case you find any issue.
Mar 27, 2008 at 10:28 PM
Edited Mar 28, 2008 at 12:46 PM
Hi,

The RI converted to 2008 with no problems. Using SFME 1.0 VS 2008 source code I was able to sucessfully add a model project to the RI in the experimental hive. Initially, this generated a lot of errors, but I think it had something to do with having other instances of the experimental hive open.

I did not update any references.

The project mapping table is not populated because the WCF Implementation projects were not unfolded.

Do you see any problem with manually populating the mapping file?

Can you think of any other potential issues?
Developer
Mar 28, 2008 at 2:14 PM
There's no problem with updating the PMT by hand. However you may try using the "Populate PMT..." recipe by right clicking over some solution folder and that will populate the PMT with all the projects under the selected folder. Notice that the roles assigment will be done by taking the project suffix like "xxx.DataContracts" will map to DataContracts role and so on.