After installing WSSF 2010...

Topics: Service Factory Modeling Edition Forum
May 19, 2010 at 11:22 AM

Hi,

I have two problems... after installing WSSF 2010 and tried to convert it to VS2010 environment but it freezes up when touching the Data Contact or Service Contact it hangs in 2 minutes... (I have done the renaming and so on..) The freezing may depend of the size of the project; it is about 75 Service Contracts and many more Data Contracts. However if I make a brand new WSSF project it is running smooth and dandy... Do someone encounter this? Or have I done something wrong?

The other problem is that i can use WSSF 2008 anymore; somehow some of the toolbox components for WSSF are gone? I only have for Service Contract Tools -> Pointer, Service and for Data Contract Tools -> Pointer, Data Contract. That means that I can’t add new methods... are somebody having the same problem or even a solution...?

Thanks for the great work!

//Andreas

May 19, 2010 at 12:04 PM

I found a solution for the second (toolbox component) problem. Delete all the .tbd files under my user settings. In Win 7 the path is C:\Users\%NAME%\AppData\Local\Microsoft\VisualStudio\9.0

For safety make a buckup.. :)

Now will all the WSSF components appear. Phew…

Still the first problem there. Can I give you guys anymore vaild information?

//Andreas

May 20, 2010 at 10:41 PM

Hi Andreas,

You first issue is already registered and teh fix will be out on the next refresh version. I will post the details in this forum.

Thanks a lot for your feedback and for your time on trying this new version.

Regards,

Hernan