*Create repository classes from business entities issue - urgent please*

Topics: General Discussion Forum, July and December Releases Forum, Service Factory Modeling Edition Forum
Aug 28, 2007 at 10:15 AM
Edited Aug 28, 2007 at 10:19 AM
Hi,

I created a User Table in Database, and then I created the Business Entity Class for it.
I created CRUD stored procedures, and ran them against the database (SQL Server 2000).

I am getting the following error when I select "Specify mapping between entities and stored procedures" from "Create data repository classes from business entities" wizard:

"There was an error trying to obtain the list of stored procedures."

Any idea or pointers would be highly appreciated.

Best regards
Aug 28, 2007 at 4:30 PM
This is killing me,

no answer?
Sep 5, 2007 at 12:55 PM
Edited Sep 5, 2007 at 3:15 PM
I reinstalled my windows, again the problem is there.

It's very hard to love things, when they are hurtful!

How can I love my enemy then?!
Sep 6, 2007 at 11:49 PM
Hey Dynamic, I'm sorry you're having problems. I hate to ask you to do this, but can you please post this message to a different discussion forum? The data access guidance package has been removed from the Service Factory and made available as it's own project. Also, it will not be included in the Modeling Edition (v3). It's called the Repository Factory and while I hate the name (because it's NOT a software factory - it's just a guidance package) it has been updated with a few new features. I'll let Chris know that this post is coming. Thanks.
Sep 7, 2007 at 6:03 PM
Hi Don,

http://www.codeplex.com/RepositoryFactory/Thread/View.aspx?ThreadId=14848

Cheers