Dumb build 71 question...

Topics: General Discussion Forum, Service Factory Modeling Edition Forum
Jun 10, 2007 at 1:08 AM
Hi all,

I started look at build 19 and got side-tracked. No I'ld like to jump in with the latest/greatest. I downloaded it, ran the MSI and it appears to have but a VS 2005 project on my machine. I opened it up and tried to run it, but got a bunch of errors (mostly about a missing SNK file).

Is there any sort of installation documentation?

Thanks,
J
Jun 11, 2007 at 1:09 AM
Hi,

This is my first time working with one of the service drops. I am having a similar issue as jbender. Here is one of the many errors about the missing SNK file:

Cryptographic failure while signing assembly 'C:\WssfV3Src\Modeling.Common\Source\obj\Debug\Microsoft.Practices.Modeling.Common.dll' -- 'Error reading key file 'c:\WssfV3Src\ProductKey.snk' -- The system cannot find the file specified. ' Microsoft.Practices.Modeling.Common

Can someone post some instructions (or link) for building and deploying WSSFv3d-71?

Thanks!
Jun 11, 2007 at 6:33 PM
This is covered in the documentation

http://www.codeplex.com/servicefactory/Wiki/View.aspx?title=V3Docs&referringTitle=Home

You have to run the MSBuild project PostInstall.proj in the source code root folder before opening the solution.

Ade
Coordinator
Jun 11, 2007 at 9:29 PM
Ade is right. This is covered in the installation instructions here. Let us know if you continue to have issues.

Thanks,
Don